Idle Reveries

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Hello old friends...

A special hello to Debu, Luis and Santiago who wrote to me this week wondering where I was...

So those of you who are interested: for the last several months I have been living in the beautiful island of Trinidad in the Caribbean Sea (home of the great Brian Lara). I have done some travelling during the last few years, principally work related. Came here for a drilling project and now I am managing a small pipeline project.

Anyway, this e-mail from Debu has given me an idea. I would like to turn this blog into a sort of repository for e-mail addresses for our friends from my Roorkee days. What do you think? You can send me your address and, with your permission, I will post them on the blog. If you don't want your address up for the world to see then just your name would go up and I would forward you the address of anyone interested in getting in touch with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home